Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Update

The weekend was pretty relaxing, as predicted, which I was totally thrilled about. Friday night resulted in a lot of absolutely nothing. I sat around and watched some television and went to bed early, which was perfect.

Saturday I got my hair cut, which I thought was pretty cute the day of, now I'm having second thoughts. Here's a picture of it...



It's alright. We'll see. I got some curlers to try and work it, but they're not really doing the job. I'll try to be a little bit more patience with it in the mornings and see what it produces.

After my hair cut I went shopping for some items and ended up with a cuutttee new pair of green flats from Payless.



So cute on my feet. I enjoy mucho. I am not wearing them today for St. Patrick's Day. Don't ask me why. I'm just not.

Saturday night I went to Venom which has to be exactly the type of place I don't ever want to go to, ever again. It is gross and gross and gross. Lots of girls with clothes that I know no mother would ever approve of, it would certainly get my mother's silent point to return to the house and change. It's winter time, ladies. There is no reason to show your bottom, even if your personality sucks. Lameness. I wore jeans an a long shirt in case you're curious. Anyway...I will never return there, unless someone offers up a hearty sum of cash...or shoes.

Sunday was good. I spent time with D and W, we went to brunch and then got our nails done. We're going to do that every two weeks to make sure we get to see each other and we're well manicured. It's good to see them, my work week has become so boring without them.

Anyway, that's enough for now. More later, if you're lucky.

No comments: