Friday, March 21, 2008

Cliche, maybe, but TGIF

This weekend is going to be really good, I'm very excited. Tonight we're going to kick off the evening with some classic egg dying. Now I'm not sure if you all are in tune with the gingerbread house fiasco of 2007, but let's just say I'm not exceptionally skilled in the ways of holiday decor. However, I have read up on egg dying techniques and prepared myself as best I can. I'll take pictures so you can see how it shakes out. I'll also put up the pictures of the gingerbread scandal later, because well, they're terrible and definitely worth seeing during any season.

Tomorrow I'm going to Pink Door for lunch and to celebrate the Tap Project.

http://www.tapproject.org/ (You can get involved in your own area!)

There is not a single healthy thing on the entire menu. So Philanthropic/Unhealthy lunch here I come. Menu here:



It looks delicious though. I'm thinking Caesar salda with crab and dressing on the side. Looks semi-promising. A bunch of friends are going so it should be nice to sit out on their deck looking over Puget Sound. Very good times.

Afterward I'm heading over to Hood Canal to spend my evening at the Alderbrook Resort. http://www.alderbrookresort.com/alderbrook_photo.php Chris and I are just going for the night and to have a nice Easter brunch and then heading back on Sunday. I think it will be a lot of fun. I mean look at this....




Perfect. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend.

No comments: