Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I love old pictures

My mom sent these to me today. Most of them are of my grandmother, great grandmother and great grandfather and I think my great great grandparents. They're just so perfect...


That's my grandmother with my uncle in 1960.


My grandmother and my great uncle in 1941.



My great grandfather in 1914.





My great grandfather around 1941. I love that he liked cats.


My great grandmother. I have that ring that's on her finger on my finger right now...




My great grandmother in India. My mom always said she was an incredibly cool woman. Looks like it to be playing with a cobra.




My grandmother. I want a bathing suit like that, please. For my water aerobics class I think it'd be perfect.


So I think this is my great grandfather's father.

Okay, I saved my favorite for last.


These are my great great grandparents at their wedding. Love it.

No comments: