Thursday, March 20, 2008

Longest day ever..

I went to water aerobics last night. I was such a fool to make fun of those old bitties, it totally kicked my butt. On Tuesday Kel, Wac and I are going to try deep water aerobics....treading water for an hour, sounds like death. I'm totally excited. :)

I'm not really sure why today dragged on forever, but it certainly did. The day started out pretty good...I lost 2.2 lbs! Yayyyyy.

Even though I got to work late today, it just lasted forever. Everyone is out on vacation so it feels like I'm working a weekend. Miserable. I had a Student Outreach meeting this afternoon, though. Good to see that committee. I really like those ladies, they're so nice.

Unfortuantely I don't have much to offer you today other than my new chosen resort destination...it's so beautiful..

http://www.swvresort.com/home.cfm

Who's interested in taking me there? I'm packed and set to go tomorrow for any takers. Alright, I'm out.

No comments: