Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day Today or this past Saturday if you're a practicing Catholic

Work is going okay. Mostly I'm bored with A not here. She kept things in motion, made sure I was getting new and exciting tasks, kept things interesting. I'm going to have to learn to cope, though, because she's going to be gone for another 2 1/2 months on maternity leave. God save us all.

I have a soccer game tonight at Magunson, I hate playing there. It's an old warehouse and a lot of the windows have been shattered out so the temperature drops to around zero degrees. You think that would be nice because you get sweaty from running around, but no...it makes your skin feel like it's going to burn off, because internally you're hot but externally you're a glacier. Ugh. Tonight is one of my teammates last games because she took a job with Google in San Francisco, so she's off to live with the yuppies. Those San Francisco yuppies with their clean air and smothering sustainable lifestyle. Recycle...pshhhhhhhh...compost..pshhhhhh...

I think we're going to Peso's http://www.pesoskitchen.com/ as a going away ceremony, which is absolutely perfect because it's only 1 1/2 blocks from my house and a Mexican restaurant so I don't have to deal with green beer or people who drink green beer. Thank goodness. I might eat some guacamole just to be festive.

Alright, work time....

No comments: