Friday, March 14, 2008

A bit more to say today

I'm not feeling well. I am almost certain I'm coming down with something. Makes me so sad. I want to kick it in the face. Bah. Stupid sickness. Maybe it will help me lose more weight...just kidding...kinda.

I'm excited about the weekend, it's going to be relaxing. I'm planning hanging out tonight, eating left over thai food and watching a movie. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done, going shopping for some more pants (since I only have 4 pairs that fit my body now), hang out with some friends. Sunday I am brunching with some friends and getting my nails did and Sunday night I'm going to spend the night being alone and reading my book. Okay, all that sounds relatively boring but I'm excited.

I haven't posted any recent pictures, since I really haven't been writing, so here's one...




That's relatively recent. In the past monthish. I'll put up more later, kids. I'm out.

No comments: