Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is it..

It's absolutely necessary for me to keep an updated log as to what's going on in my life, I don't know why I find it so difficult. I guess it's mostly because I know what is going on and I can't image another person finds anything in my life that interesting to sit there and read....but, maybe I might like it as a reference later in life. So here's where we stand since November 8.

Several of my close friends left work taking small bits of my enthusiasm with them. Work really does go by faster when there are people around you that you get along well with. That's alright, I'm bringing about some of my own internal happiness. It's too premature to mention what it is, yet.

I've been home a couple times since we last spoke...twice. I was there as recently as last week. I really do miss it. I miss my family a lot. I just wish that the flight home wasn't so long and I'd get to do it a lot more often. My brothers are in Tahoe this weekend, which would have been close but I couldn't afford that trip. Dang it.

Other things on the radar -- I'm playing soccer now and I've become an huge advocate of weight watchers although this week has been a little rough. But in the spirit of my love of the game, and to make me write more than I do now, I'll tell you what I've eaten today...

2 reduced calorie slices of bread (1 pt)
Reduce calorie cream cheese (1 pt)
1 cup grapes (1 pt)
Light and Fit Yogurt of the Peach persuasion (1 pt)
Lean Cuisine Sante Fe Rice and Beans (5 pts)
1 cup spinach (0 pt)
1 Hersey's Kiss (0.5 pt)

Yay. Weigh in is tomorrow. I'm setting my goal weight tomorrow. I think I'm about 11 pounds away from my goal weight. I'll keep you updated more later.

No comments: