Thursday, March 13, 2008

Terrible day

It is quite true that terrible days come to all of this, but today really is terrible. Okay, perhaps that's a bit mellow dramatic, nothing that terrible really happened to me personally, per say. It's just not going the way I'd like my day to go.

Started out pretty good. I went to Weight Watchers and lost 3.6 lbs this week, which is probably my biggest lost, ever. I was pretty excited about it and thought today could do me no wrong...I should have known better because as soon as I left WW, I headed down to my dentist office (literally in the same building, on the same floor, really amazing).

I hate having my teeth cleaned, who doesn't. It was just unpleasant and the dental tech scolded me for poor flossing, which honestly I thought I was a pro. Oh well.

Then to work. Wrong from the start. Bad meetings, missed meetings, snide e-mails to art directors, sloppy day on the job. Uncomfortable and in tight fitting jeans. Just misery.

Only two more meetings and then some random bits of work until I can go home and lay on the couch and watch P & P and feel sorry for myself.

Hm.

No comments: