Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am lucky...

So I like my job and I'm well aware that I'm lucky to enjoy my job....because, we'll let's face it...most people don't. I bet you don't, do you?

So today we had meeting about social media and blogging, and how to speak with bloggers...now, I don't expect and PR people to approach me anytime soon and ask me to blog about their products or services, but wouldn't that be cool. I wonder what someone would approach me about....shoes, please, Lord...some PR person out there in the world approach me about writing about shoes. Who does PR for Jimmy Choo? I love Jimmy Choos and the people I talk to love to hear what kind of shoes I love. I love them. Give me.

Taryn Rose, I can wear your shoes, give me. Give me now.


These are just ridiculous enough to belong on my 7.5 sized foot.


Alright, I'm out.

No comments: