Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pink Lemonade

I'm sorry I've been slacking my writing. It's mostly been that there is so much to talk about I don't even know where to begin. I figured silence may be the best way to overcome the anxiety of getting through so much material. I don't want to do that anymore. I've done that my entire life. Ignore things when they start to seem overwhelming..they'll go away...eventually.







....not that they ever do.




Nashville. Nashville was amazing. I saw Divya for .5 seconds. I loved it. I saw Robert for about .9 seconds. It was good to see him. Very Robert like. Of course seeing the Committee is always the best part. I'm so proud to be part of something so wonderful. To be touched by 9 of the most incredible people I will ever know. I don't think I could ever really explain how lucky I really am.















Kim and me. She's my comfort in every storm. Love her.




Here's a few pictures from the week. Enjoy.










1: Practicing our skit. We're all a bunch of Debbie Downers.
2: Typical National Committee.
3: Jeneen (most incredible woman in the entire world and makes the world of PRSSA go 'round), Kim, and me.
4: Me, Scotty :), Kim and Papa Kev. We're sitting with kings, ladies and gentleman. PRSSA Kings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics, Jess.

Papa Kev