Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away

Sunshine today. Beautiful blue skies over Lake Washington with snow capped Olympic mountains in the distance set the scene for my day this morning. Such an incredible view and everyone in my office just walked by it. They've all seen it before. No need to look again. Doesn't matter that it hasn't been sunny in a freaking week. They keep telling me...."just wait, Jessica...when May comes...sunshine ALL the time." Well that may be so, but I'm going to keep on my IKEA sunboxes anyway.

Work is going pretty well. I realized I haven't really talked much about it. I actually enjoy my job. Lots of benefits, the company is wonderful, people are willing to help and they're keeping me busy.

Last night I went to visit the Alpha Xi chapter here. They're great girls. I got along with the alums and I'm looking forward to building the "sisterly" bond in the future. There house is so beautiful. So warm and inviting. Check out the house http://www.alphaxidelta-nu.com/dnn/ . Pretty precious, huh?

I will write more about life in awhile. I have to run to see a premiere of "The Host" with Kenny. I have free tickets, good times. http://www.hostmovie.com/ Let ya know how it goes.

No comments: