Thursday, March 1, 2007

New Gig

I am here. Here in Seattle. Just moved to the West Coast from good ol' Alabama and it definitely is a change. People keep saying to me
Wow Alabama girl, big change. Why?.....

or
Moment of insanity? Have friends here?


Okay, no, I don't have friends here...well I do now, a few. And no, I'm not insane..at least not yet.

It has however been a big change. Big transition, but I'm pretty resilient and looking forward to a new day. Leaving home was hard. Leaving friends, family and a boyfriend for something unknown.

Life has become a close up Monet, I can't really make anything out right now but everyday I'm stepping further and further back to make out the big picture. I'll keep you all updated as things take place.


Why the move? Job. I graduated in December with a degree in public relations. Thought the best way to get a grasp on the world and/or myself was to move far away and try to figure everything out on my own. So that's what I've done.

It has been rough. It has been a battle of emotions but I'm trying to think about how wonderful this will be once I do see the whole Monet...not just a bunch of splotches of paint.

Keep you updated...keep reading.

No comments: