Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sweet tea and sunshine...

Tomorrow I'll be in Nashville. I never thought trekking to the South East could be so exciting. I am absolutely pumped about it though. Endless sweet tea and sunshine....warmth. Home.

Unfortunately all I really have time for this morning is giving you a few pictures from the weekend. Pictures say a thousand words anyway so I really don't need to do much talking.
Here's another picture of me and Lisa on her recent visit. Good times.




Me and my buddy, Travis, on St. Patrick's Day in a bar in Fremont. Good times.


My look of disdain makes me giggle. I'm not sure why I'm giving Chirag such a look of death.















Look, I don't really hate Chirag. He's a funny guy. Yes, I'm wearing a Washington State hoodie. They're switching me over up here. Curses.

Gotta run.

No comments: