Friday, March 2, 2007

Feel bad until you feel better.


Feel bad until you feel better. That's what my mom always tells me. Today I feel bad....but I will feel better. When, I don't know.


Last night was alright, I went out with the some friends. We went to watch the WSU game and I'm not sure but Cougs might be more intense than the Crimson Tide....nah, not possible.


I don't know why I feel bad... I just can't kick it. Work has been slammed today so I haven't had much time to really think about it...but it's still creeping through me. Silly emotions.


Moving tomorrow, I'm going to try to take pictures this weekend of the new house and post them...keep things exciting....So far I only have one picture in Seattle. That is an Indian rhinestone on my forehead that my friend Chirag gave me in case you're curious.


Eh...I don't feel like talking anymore. Post more on Monday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still think you are schmeckleriffic...I don't care what anybody else says ;)