Thursday, November 20, 2008

Now and then..

A lot of pictures from the past have made their way into circulation in the past couple days, and at first it freaked me out...but then I thought about it. How cool is that people have pictures of me from the days of yesteryear? A girl that I was friends with growing up, but haven't talked to recently posted a picture of me on Facebook yesterday.



Again, freaked me out. I mean when the hell was this taken? What am I doing? Girl Scouts? No she wasn't in my GS troop...uhhh band? Oh God, there are people out there that have pictures of me in BAND. How embarrassing.


But, then there were really good pictures from old school times. My aunt passed along a picture today that made me feel a little nostalgic...either that or miss my family. Anyway, here it is:




So, anyone else out there have random pictures of me they'd like to pass along? I'd love to see them...with the exception of anything you have to share, Mom. I don't need to see those, and neither does anyone else.

Anyway, good night.

No comments: