Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GMATTACK

...I'm trying to spend a bit more time studying for my GMAT that is rapidly approaching, but I have to admit, I'm finding it really hard. I need to learn to go somewhere where I don't have Internet connection, where I can't watch television and leave the iPhone behind and I need to do it soon. I'm having a really hard time with some of the math concepts, because well, I haven't really used math in the past 5 years. At least not the kind I need to know in order to pass this exam.

If you didn't take math courses in college(I took one, literally uno), the math section of the test is especially important to excel in, since it is the only way the school you're applying to can see if you measure up. As it stands right now, I don't quite measure up. And when I finally really accepted that fact last night, I nearly had a GMATtack-probably the worst kind of panic attack possible. Luckily, I had my friend come over to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 in order to calm my nerves and completely distract me from studying. Oh, yes, I'm a hero.

Anyway, if I don't kick it into gear soon, I promise you can take my GMAT books and beat me with them as long as you call an ambulance so I can get some fast stitches.

Thank you very much for your poll votes. It looks as though you proved my boyfriend wrong, which I thoroughly enjoy. Hmph.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you win this time... It's ok, there is a first time for everything. :-P

Tiffany Winbush said...

Good luck on the GMAT! I'm attempting to study also and I can't stay focused. I think I'll have to break down and take a super expensive prep course.

Tiffany
http://www.womenmakingmoves.org