Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh good things...

I remember when I was 10 my mom told me that I should think of things each day that I am grateful for and write them down to give myself perspective when things feel rough. Well, things don't feel particularly rough right now, but I think perspective is always a good thing. Here's some things that I loved about today:

* I'm up a couple lbs up from a horrible binge eating weekend, but I'm still 30ish lbs less than I used to be.
* I went to the gym today and every machine I wanted to use was open, like it was waiting for me.
* Today was a sunny day in Seattle. I love that.
* I figured out how to make a 4 point PB and J and it was literally the best thing -- EVER.
* I was cleaning out one of my bags today and I found a fresh pack of Big Red. I love Big Red.
* My cat is the sweetest, most ridiculous thing ever.
* That C and I got to have lunch today together.
* I mastered the art of mashed potatoes without dairy. 1.5 points per 1/3 cup.
* That I found cute pictures on my camera from this weekend that I forgot about....so enjoy.



Me and C out with friends on Friday night.



My friend W and her boyfriend M.






Just shameless pictures of me at C's dad's house this weekend.

Anyway, just wanted to share the good things. I'm off to bed.

No comments: