Friday, June 13, 2008

Goaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll

Well, it's official. I reached my goal weight. 31.2 lbs and 4 pants sizes smaller, here I am.




And from the other side:




I had a nice celebration yesterday. I got home and C had made me a cake out of the WW 1 point lemon cakes that I love. Here's what it looked like:




I lovvvedd it. See:


Oh happy cake:


And flowers:



It was lovely. Very lovely. We cooked out, ate a delicious veggie burger and relaxed. It was a great way to enjoy the new me.


As a recap here's where I began:



Not a huge difference but I certainly feel great.

4 comments:

wac said...

Congratulations!!!! You're so stinkin' cute! I'm soooooo happy for you! You're such a rock star :)

Mandie P said...

zexy... :)

Mandie P said...

actually I meant: ZEXY!!!!!

Kelli said...

you look AWESOME! also, chris is a total genius.