Monday, June 16, 2008

Life if better if you go through it laughing...

I've decided to change my attitude, become more positive and cheerful. Now, if you flip through my blog you'll see I've made this decision on numerous occasions, but this time I mean it. I'm for real. No, seriously.

I've allowed myself to be too easily influenced by seemingly negative events, or let other people's bad attitude play into mine. I'm not going to do it anymore. I'm not going to allow other people to make that decision for me. Because you know what? It's mine. I am choosing to be happy, so take that you big toucan face.

Now that we're moving forward and being positive and having a good laugh I've decided to move into this phase with a sweepstakes entry. At first I thought "They're never going to pick you, you don't have what it takes to win." Now that I'm being positive I decided to change the 'tude to "You're amazing. Enter to win. You're born a winner..." er something. Here's the contest:

http://www.weightwatchers.com/templates/marketing/Landing_1col_nonav.aspx?PageId=1050551

Yesssss...free trip to NYC and shopping spree here I come!

More positive news to follow. But for now, I'm taking my upbeat self to the gym! A place I love but haven't gone for two months. Being too much of a Debbie Downer, I guess. No more! Rain Fitness love face, here I come!

No comments: