Monday, October 20, 2008

So I mentioned the worst picture ever..please don't cry.

In my contest post, I mentioned the worst picture I've ever taken in the history of my life. My mom was nice enough to take it out of the frame in her living room and scan it for me to share with all of you. I will NOT be using this photograph in my contest, because let's be honest. That would be really unfair. I'd automatically win because I'm pretty sure none of you could trump this. In my friend CP's words "you look like michael jackson/a burn victim." I'll be sure to use a photograph I took this year to be on an equal playing field.

Background on this photograph. It was taken the day of my high school graduation, I was really upset about graduation/boyfriend break up and I like to look at myself when I'm crying/upset to see how ugly I look. And well, it's pretty ugly.

Anyway...enjoy.



Jesus, that makes me want to cry. Anyway, I have received 4 submissions today most of which were weak. Get to work people. You want to win this prize. I promise, it's good.

No comments: