Saturday, April 28, 2007

On the 12th day since my blog...my true love gave to me....flowers..

Okay, so it's been awhile. A long while. I've been busy. Really really busy. And when I'm not working, I'm sleeping or running or talking to Scott or something random. I guess it's hard to put into words what is going on when there is nothing worth relaying, at least not in my daily happenings in Seattle. I don't know, I've been avoiding everything in my life. I need to get over that super quick it is no bueno.

Scott sent me flowers at work the other day, they're beautiful. They have hot pink gerber daisies, tulips and roses - I like them a lot. It will be wonderful to have him here in a couple weeks, just to hang out and enjoy Seattle together. Go to my formal : ) Good times.

Last weekend was wonderful. I went to B & O for brunch with Kim P (she was on PRSSA's National Committee in 2003) and we walked around Capitol Hill checking out vintage shops. We also went to Daily Candy www.dailycandy.com and I bought two super cute dresses. One which I plan to wear for formal. So precious. We also went to Fredmont's market place and just had a great time. Yay.

I wish I could say something monumental was going on here, it's sunny. That's good news.


I'll write when I'm inspired again.

Peace out homeslices.

1 comment:

Scott T. Iwata said...

Psst, It's Fremont (no d in it!) =o)
http://www.fremontseattle.com/