Monday, September 15, 2008

100th entry....

After a year and a half of blogging, I finally have reached my 100th entry. Many of you have followed my blog since it's inception and I wanted to sincerely thank you for continually wasting your time reading the vat of nothingness that is the A Day in the Life of Seattle blog. You all are swell.

A few things:

* Those of you interested in the P & P tour to England please let me know. I think I could organize a group of people to take the trek the rolling hills of the lake counties, Darnesha the great estate of Pemberley:

http://www.britishtours.com/prideandprejudice.html
http://janeaustenfantrips.com/Sept._2008_Tour.html

Looks fantastic, yes? Who's with me? No, I'm serious. Who wants to go?

This weekend:

Was good. I went out to Anthony's with C and his dad/step mom on Friday night and had a lovely dinner. Ahi tuna was delish!

Saturday we tooled around and I went shopping with my friend for her new job that started today, we basically took over H & M for a good bit, but found her some great deals, so that's nice. Yay.

Went out to dinner on Saturday night at Maggie's Bluff, which I love because of it's incredible view.

Sunday went up to C's dad's for a bit, then to a tourism trade show and picked up some AWESOME deals (a FULLY all inclusive, meaning also plane ticket, to Beijing for $600! I mean, wHAHHHHHT?? For 8 days! Who wants to go?) I also signed up for a bunch of sweepstakes to win a trip, so hopefully I'll be jetting off to Tahiti soon. I'll let you know what shakes out.

We went over to C's mom's house for dinner last night. She and her boyfriend are doing a house exchange with an American couple that live in Costa Rica and we went over to meet them last night. Weird but nice people. They told me I should move to Budapest, Prague, Paris or some where in Spain. I believe then because they've seen the world over. I need to find a job where I can do that kind of thing. Seriously. Everyone start craigslisting for me, please.

Alright, I need to work.

1 comment:

Mandie P said...

wow 100?!? i just looked I'm only on 36... can I celebrate #50?