Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's account executive to you, foo.

My promotion was announced. I wanted to tell you all sooner, but I couldn't. Top secret information. But now that it's out in the open I can squeal with deeeelliggghhhtt *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

I'd like to say this means more responsibility, and maybe it will. I fortunately/unfortunately was given a lot to begin with, so I guess my title is just catching up with me in a way. Anyway, it's still neat-o.

You can send my congratulatory presents (I really like Jimmy Choo shoes, Miu Miu will work fine, too) to:


Jessica THE Account Executive
123 The House of Awesome
Seattle, WA


I look forward to your gifts. I'll also take Harry Winston diamonds, if you're offering. I prefer them in the 6 karat persuasion or higher.

Alright. Time to go to bed. I have to take my cousin (he's leaving, it's been a freaking month already) to the airport at 4 a.m. and then I have a conference call for work at 6:30 a.m. Niggggggggggght.

2 comments:

Mandie P said...

woo hoo! ya for the new title!

Christy said...

Congrats!! YAY :)