Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Time keeps passing by..

Sorry my entries seem to be getting less frequent, even though I think about writing often. I've come up with funny little posts that I imagine writing about. Here are some of the things I meant to write this week, but didn't:

* Bergdorf Goodman, give me all your shoes
* Daily Candy how I love thee
* Happy Independence Day, don't blow yourself up
* Seattle is only sunny when I'm inside...at work
* I don't know how anyone manages one teenager, let alone multiple
* I fainted
* TacoBell, I love thee and you used to make me run to the boarder of Ballard, now I don't have to run I can just hobble with my gooey cheesy gordita legs down to the boarder of my street (they're moving in one block away from work and one block away from home...I'm going to try not to get fat by walking on the other side of the street)

Well, that's about the excitement in my life. My cousin has been staying with us for exactly one week and he is probably one of the sweetest teenagers, ever, but Jesus are they sarcastic. I thought I was sarcastic, but man, you teenagers have this *ish* figured OUT. On top of that they *NEED* things. Need to be fed, need their clothes washed, need showers, need sleep, need attention. Who knew. I certainly didn't. Such a good kid, I'm lucky he's so good.

There are more things to come on the horizon, soon, I just am not at liberty to discuss at present. Good things.

In other good news that I can discuss, my best friend D, is getting married. I'm going back to Bama for her engagement party and to hang out with the fam Aug 14 - 24. Make your reservations for my time now. Time slots are filling up quickly.

Alright. Well, I'm off to my friend C's to have mojitos and chili.

No comments: