Monday, August 11, 2008

I can't remember the last time I slept all day..

The weekend was good...I went out with some friends on Friday night to Purple Cafe (an amazing wine bar in Seattle) and had the most incredible gorgonzola stuffed dates with pine nuts. Basically I would give up every other flavor in my life if I could eat those all of the time. I'm not joking, it's true. They're amazing.

Saturday I watched the Olympics most of the day and went to a bbq at a friend's house on Saturday night with C. We played "Catch Phrase" which I have to tell you is a really fun game. I think I might buy it. I loved it.

Sunday I literally slept and lounged around all freaking day long. I didn't do anything. I drove to West Seattle....that's it. And I found that whole process exhausting. I can't remember the last time I just did nothing. I did jump around a little bit while I was watching the men's relay in swimming last night...I can't believe how close it was...incredible.

I'm going home this week. So happy. I get to drink sweet tea and eat Al's veggie burgers...see my friends and brothers and of course my mom. I can't wait. It's time. It's past time. I hate being this far away sometimes. It's just so hard.

I'll talk more later when I'm not so tired. I'm just going to look a craigslist and catch some zzz. Sorry for the boring post, I'll be exciting later.

No comments: