Friday, June 26, 2009

No more excuses

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have time to blog. It's absolutely true that over the past 6 months I've been going through a tremendous transition in my life. I went through a break up, living alone, going on tour with bands, refining my work self and my personal self.

This week was hell. It was one of those weeks where something goes wrong and then you perpetuate in misery. Internalizing everything that was going wrong only made me more miserable and then I was finally smacked in the face with the glorious outside forces of those around me. The death of two celebrities, two of my friends going through divorces, two of my friends' pregnancy....much needed perspective, but still feeling clouded so forgive my disconnected writing.

I've hated my lack of blogging. As someone who works and LOVES working in the social media space, it's embarrassing. I should be aggregating more of what I find interesting and contributing content to the space. I want to, I need to in order to grow.

So I've said it before, but I've never put reminders in my calendar -- I will speak with you more frequently. Let you know personal and professional ongoings...make you once again familiar with me. Because I'm oh-so-interesting. :)

Looking forward to it, but for now I need sleep. I have to move in the morning. Which you know nothing about because I haven't talked to you in so long. Briefly: Moving to Magnolia from Lower Queen Anne. Half the rent, acquiring a roommate. Blarg.

Okay, more later. I won't promise, but I promise I want to improve myself...and writing, I believe, will help me get there.

No comments: