Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Microblogging Mayhem

Okay, I told you and promised you that I wouldn't let microblogging take you away from me....but it seems I've been moderately distracted. Please accept my electronic flower as a sincere apology @---->--- ...but here's the thing.

I love Tweeting. I love saying what I need to say in 140 characters. I love just putting it out there and moving on. I live a busy life, and with Twitterfon loaded up to the good ol' iPhone, tweetin' on the go helps me stay in touch. But, the truth. I LOVE blogging. I love writing and knowing people are reading.

So, I'm going to come back to you. I'm going to make the effort, no I'm going to write for all of you every other day, if not more often. Yeah? How's that sound? Awesome.

As an FYI to you kind folk, here's a couple things that have kept me distracted from you:

www.totemsawards.com - PRSA Puget Sounds' awards are tonight and I'm chair
www.coldpavement.com - A networking group for communications professionals that I've co-founded with a friend
www.twitter.com/jessicarandazza - Enough said


Personal life note: I'll be in NYC Saturday - Tuesday hanging out with friends for President's Day weekend. Share pictures and stories soon!

No comments: