Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's a nice day for a walk..

We had a half day at work today. So amazing. I went in and worked on a couple client needs, got an e-mail from Kiry and then left. It was such an beautiful day outside, too, I'm glad I didn't have to stay in doors. I went down to the gym and ran for awhile, walked around Queen Anne...then came home and talked with my roommate, it was good to see him again. He's been spending most of his time working and with his girlfriend...not cooking for me like he should be. Hmph. Nah, I'm happy for him.

Then I took a nap. I can't remember the last time I took a nap. I probably won't be spending an exceptional amount of time with Patrick and Chris tonight, I think they're kinda tired after we spent last night at the Garage bowling (I bowled a 135, yo!), Blue C Sushi (conveyer belt sushi) and Kerry Park.

Forth is tomorrow and I'm actually feeling a little patriotic. Not sure what that is about, I'm sure it's a feeling that will pass in time.

No comments: