Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I had my review today, for the most part pretty positive. I'm feeling good about it and looking forward to what my future holds. I'll give you updates as they occur.


I had a wonderful weekend, probably one of the best I've had in awhile. Patrick and Chris went with me and Do to the Pike Market on Saturday and then we spent the afternoon playing frisbee at GasWorks, my favorite park in all of Seattle.


Ahhh, so beautiful.



Saturday night a group of us went out for Father's birthday. We hung out in Fremont at the Ballroom for most of the night. It's always fun to go out and dance for a bit.




This is part of the group: Alex, Father, Kenny, Chirag, Me, Kaylee and Chris



Good times.



Sunday we woke up and all went rafting down the Snoqualmie River. Such a good time. The rapids were a little intense and it was freezing freaking cold but totally worth it.


All and all a pretty good weekend. I hope this week starts shaping up...

No comments: